About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Peace at Last


Hi

I'm on late shift today so having got the children to school and hubby off to work its just me the puppy the cat and the hamster. I have heaps of housework to do but I need to Finnish a commissioned bunny. So I've made a large mug of coffee and I'm all set. Its so nice to be crocheting again. The only problem is that I'm having so many ideas its hard to concentrate on one thing at a time lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers