About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Friday 19 March 2010

Decision Time

Today I need to decide if I should keep my website www.wonderlandbears.co.uk I've had it for 5 years but I'm not sure I can keep paying for it. So I'm going to research and see if I can sell my bears another way and maybe just beep this blog.

The internet and selling crafts has moved on so very fast the last few years. If anyone can give me some advise I'd be very very grateful.

Now off to the day job :0( but at least its Friday so I can crochet at the weekend.

Big bearhugs
Alison
Wonderlandbears

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers