About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Thursday 18 March 2010

At Last A new Bear



At long last I have a new bear. Her name is Rosa and she is 2" tall. Made from punch thread Rosa is thread jointed which means she can move her head, arms and legs.


Rosa loves to hide amongst the Roses ( she loves the smell ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers