About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Saturday 20 March 2010

Moving along nicely

Feeling very optomistic about my crafting today. Have had another 2 orders which is great. Im also finding my way around the world of Blogging and trying to tie things together like my Website www.wonderlandbears.co.uk, my face book account and here. Its great fun looking at all the bear sites but I have to be careful as my crafting time is very limited and I could spend hours on the computer instead of crocheting :0)

I've a long way to go but I've made a start with this blog site and Im hoping to make some new friends along the way.

Wish me luck

Big bearhugs

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers