About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Friday 2 April 2010

A very busy week

Hi
What a busy week!
Philip Bunny has gone to a new home ( sniff). clutching his carrot I hope his new mummy is pleased with him

Tulip


Tulip was also finnished this week!


Made from punch thread with a yellow cotton dress and hat with a gem necklace I was very happy to hand her to her new owner yesterday. I made a box with stamped bunnieds and hearts on it but didn't get a chance to take a picture. I gave her some rosey cheeks and a black embroidered nose. I enjoyed making her so much I cant wait to get started on another bear.
Im now on annual leave from work for 10 days yipee. So Im going to have a good sping clean spend time with hubby and the children and CHROCHET to my hearts content. Oh what bliss... HAPPY EASTER Everyone xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers