About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Tuesday 12 July 2011

12th July 2011

Have lots of bears half made and hope to get these finnished next week. Pinkie my little elephant is just about to finnish on Ebay and Im happy to see she has a new mummy or daddy to go to tomorrow.

There is a bear fair on Sunday 17/07/11 at Waltham Abbey Scouts hall which is just down the road from me so Im really looking forward to seeing lots of beautiful bears.

Big bearhugs
Ali
www.wonderlandbears.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers