About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Sunday 17 July 2011

I love Sundays x

Good morning

Well its not the sunniest Summer Sunday morning but its going to be a good one. Ive finnished a bear which my daughter Hannah has named Audrey.


Audrey is 3 1/2" tall and is wearing a pink hat and matching dress with pink beaded detail on the front and white buttons on the back.

Im just getting ready to go to a bear fair in Waltham Abbey which is only about 10 mins drive away. I cant wait to see all the lovely bears ad meet their creators. Alhough I get very tounge tied when i meet the Artists, for me its like meeting your fav film star or musician <3

I'll post later when I get back.

big bearhugs
Alison
www.wonderlndbears.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers