About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Monday 18 July 2011

Rainy Mondays

HI

Here in Essex England its been a very rainy day, so much for my week off as it looks like rain all week lol. But on the plus side I've listed 2 of my bears and almost finnished a third.

Toby



is a 3" little boy in his rompa suit and a little hat to keep his head warm.

Audrey

is from yesterdays blog.

I think I should start to make some Christmas bears soon ( where has this year gone!) prehaps I'll start while on holiday next month ;0)

big bearhugs
Alison
Www.wonderlandbears.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers