About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Sunday 16 January 2011

Hugo and others


Hi

As promised I have taken some pics of the chenille bears.
They were great fun to do



I also finnished Hugo who is 3 1/2" standing and made from Short pile Mohair. His nose is polimer clay and I used a cotter pin joint for his head and thread jointed his arms and legs.





So feeling brave I cut out the pattern for a fluffy orange bunny. She is for my Daughters friends birthday next month.

Im off to find some unusual material for the pads today and sparkley thread for her nose I think :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers