About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Monday 20 April 2015

my OTN Stash update

Good morning,

As I mentioned to you all in a previous post I have far too many things OTN (on the needle) at the moment. In fact my half finished projects are starting to take over the house!

So I have promised myself I will try to finish them starting with 2 clutch bags and a snail, I know its a bit random but they were the first things I saw lol :)
The question is do I sew by hand or use my sewing machine.  This is covered in dust as I haven't sewn for about 10 years! Well its good to have a new challenge every now and again.  I will show you the results when I've finished lol x 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers