About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter

Hi guys and a very Happy Easter from Wonderland Bears x

I've had some time off work the last few days and apart from getting the housework up to date I've spent some precious time Knitting and Crocheting :0)

As usual I have several things on the go at once and I'm please to say a good few of these are almost completed Yay !

So here is my list of ONT's ( on the needle) otherwise known as my list of shame lolx

2 x Clutch bags
1 x Flower basket bag
1 x Jumper
1 x Tea cosy
1 x 3" Bear
1 x Snail
1 x Troll
1 x Camper Van door stop
1 x Flapper cat

Ok, so this is just the ones I can remember, I have other bags around the house that I dare not look in just yet lol



I have actually finished something though and that is my Night Night Bunny x Im so pleased with her I thought I would share the pattern with you guys. I will have to write up the pattern first though so hopefully it will be ready to post next week :)

I watched a lovely film with my daughter Hannah yesterday called Rise of the Guardians, I loved the tooth fairies in it and cant get the idea of crochet fairies out of my head so watch this space.......

Hope you have a Fun Filled Easter x
Big Bearhugs
Alison
www.wonderlandbears.co.uk







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers