About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Saturday 5 January 2013

Folksy x

Today I have taken down the Christmas decorations and had a good tidy up. Next on my list are my craft supplies, wool, needles patterns etc which have been put in bags and all muddled up so I need to get organised.
I've also had a visit from Kayleigh and Chloe, 2 bears I was commisioned to make as Christmas presents. I hadn't taken their photos so they kindly left their new mummies for a little while to come back and sit for me. I have opened a Folsky shop today! Only took me a year to work up the courage and Im very excited about it. Im going to be selling Wonderland Bears and other items such as jewellery and bags etc, all knitted and crocheted. I've named it Alisons Wonderland. Well I'd better go and get on with the organising.... Love and hugs Ali Wonderland Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers