About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Tuesday 1 January 2013

A New Year !

So here we are, a brand new year just waiting for us to fill with fun and craft x I have decided not to worry too much about leaving things not quite finnished as this seems to be a common complaint of us crafters. So instead I shall make sure that they are loveingly kept together in a safe place so that when the mood takes me I can finaly finnish them :0) I hope you all had a great New Years Eve. You may be able to tell from the look of this blog that I've been attempting to style it again. Almost got there this time too. I will not give up, watch this space lol x Ok so Im off to half finnish something whilst watching Roman Holiday x Much love and Bearhugs Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers