About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Sunday 16 October 2011

missing leads and thread jointing blues

Hi

Im sorry to say I have to start this blog with a bit of a moan. I am the only person in my house to upload pics from my camera and yet every time I want to do this someone has moved the lead... This usualy only takes about an hour until I eventualy find it but this time I've been looking for 4 days with no luck :0( The suspects, hubby, hannah and jamie each look at me and say " what lead?"

I think this is proof that I need a work room LOL

I have managed to upload a pic via FB of my latest bear Hal.

Hal is 3" tall and was sitting waiting for me to join him together for nearly 3 months, poor thing. But I went back to basics and re read instructions which was very useful. i think I had gotten into bad habbits over the years so it was refreshing to go back and start again.

Hope you all have a good October

big bearhugs
Ali
www.wonderlandbears.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers