About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Tuesday 13 September 2011

How Confused am I?

At the age of 45 I can send an email and update my FB and blog, even twitter gets a comment from me every now and again so Im not doing that bad. However, when I decided to have a go at creating my own website instead of using my current "ready templated one" I didn't realise what I was getting myself into lolx

First I wanted to make a Banner using pics of bears I have made. Sounds simple enough I took a nice pic of some bears but....... As for the font and colour and design there is so much choice I cant make my mind up. Back grounds for the website in every colour every pattern, music, video, sparkles, buttons, my head is in a complete spin. Then you can now link every to site to each other using html etc. Oh my, Im so confused I need someone to guide me though it all.

In the meantime I'll carry on making some new bears...

Big bearhugs
Ali
Www.wonderlandbears.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers