About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Saturday 27 April 2013

Cushions and bears

Well as usual time is flying by and I'm wondering where its gone. In March my God daughter got married and I was asked to make a couple of bears for her and her partner in their Navy uniforms. I decided to get more detail in I would make larger bears and these are 13" tall and great fun to make too. The wedding was great and it was wonderful to see my family x As Spring is upon us Im going to finnish my craft room. Its actually my conservatory but the light is so good in there and its so peaceful that Im going to claim it and put some of my home made items in there to try and inspire me while I work :0) So far I've made 2 cushions, a heart mobile, a crochet throw and I'm about to start work on a crochet clock :0) On the Bear front as usual I've quite a few on the go but none finnished. I've also been trying out some crochet bags and jewelery. Its a slow process as I also work full time but now the summers on its way the days are getting longer and Im hoping to have lots finished and even put some on Folksy :0} Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Big bearhugs Ali www.wonderlandbears.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers