About Me

My photo
I have been mad on crafting for as long as I can remember, making dolls clothes when I was little and knitting jumpers and tops and drawing as a young teenager. I love everything crafty which is why I dont finnish many things as I get side tracked by something else, this includes, crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, painting, drawing, cross stitch salt dough, nail art the list goes on. I see a colour I like or a shape and thats it I want to start on something new. I love it and the greatest feeling in the world is when someone else loves it too x

Thursday 13 September 2012

Something Good to Focus on x

I have finally booked a stall at a craft fair in Harlow, Essex. Its the Vintage Gift and Craft Fair at Great Parndons Community Association Hall just a few minutes from where I live, on Sunday 30th September 2012. Im hoping this will be the first of many to come and its really given me something good to focus on after my recent illness. As this is the first fair since 2008 my confidence is a bit shakey so instead of showing just my minature bears (Wonderland Bears) Im making all sorts of crafts knitted and crochet and the stall will be called Alisons' Wonderland which is where it all began way back. As usual I haven't any pics to show yet. Im going to try and make a light box this weekend. Then I can take some, hopefully, decent pictures. So thats me for now. Im going to get some more crochet time in before work lol. Big Bearhugs Ali www.wonderlandbears.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers